Well today was a busy day for me. I had to do alot of running around today. I was cleaning my house and got on the computer for alittle bit. My phone was ringing off the hook. I got a call from a friend this morning and it made my day. I had to do the parent/teacher thing today and both of my kids are doing good in school. I am very proud of them.
I am so tired its not funny. With parent/teacher thing, the store to buy food, the kids, cleaning house and getting ready for tomorrow. Its alot of work. I am going to cook for the fire dept tomorrow so I had to go get food. So I am up making some of the food now so I don't have to be cooking all day tomorrow.
So I better go and get to bed so I can get up in the morning. I have to go to Phoenix to pick some friends up for the BBQ, and I might go see a friend for a few, then come home, and find out what else I need from the store and go back. Then get this party started. I will let you know what happens.
Well I know this is alittle late. But we (Me, Laura~sister, Mike, Kyle, Zack, Conner, Lorenna)all went to the park with Heath. It was fun I haven't been at the park for awhile. Since I live in Buckeye it is really hard to get there. So we were in Phoenix that day, so we decided to go. We get there and we see all of our friends there. So we all talk and have a good time. So the other reason I went is I told someone I would be there so we can meet. It was good that we met. He is a very nice person. I would like to get to know. He does play in the SCA for those of you who dont know what the SCA is. The Society for Creative Anachronism. I love it. So I was spending most of my time with a friend that I haven't seen in months. I even talked with my Peer, and I love her so much. I couldn't have chosen a better person, she is a wonderful person.
It was hard to see my ex there with his new girlfriend. But if he is happy then so be it. Then I am happy for him. It really sucks that they started dating just 2 weeks after he broke up with me. It makes you wonder of what went on. But I don't even what to find out. I have wonderful other things to do.
As for Mike, he is doing better. He is still scared, but he is getting over it. I know it is going to take him awhile to trust someone again. I will let everyone know how he is doing.
As for Kyle, he is being himself. He is funny to be around. He makes everyone laugh, and he is my funny guy. But the boys will be boys.
As for me, I am doing better, It is still hard, I am dealing with it. I didn't know it was going to be this hard. It is really bad when the whole household isn't really talking to me because of what he might have said, do I care I don't care, but it shows who are your true friends are. I don't need anyone to be like that. I am still single since Aug 30. I am loving it. ButI miss someone holding me and being there for me. But I am dealing with it. But I am trying to deal with it. Day by day it is getting easier. I hope it will be better soon. But I better go so I can go to bed.
I thought I would set down and drop in for a few lines. I wanted to tell everyone that I am alive. I have a lot of things going on in my life. A few of you know what is going on. I hope that everyone is doing good. I will try to write in my journal more. Sorry again.
How are you guys. I just wanted let you know that I will be gone on vacation. I will be leaving June 28, 2006 to July 7, 2006. I will miss all of you, you will be in my heart, and I will think of you guys. I want to hear about everyone’s weekends, and most of all the 4th of July. I hope that you will have a good one and be safe.
Well since I won’t be here on 4th of July, I wanted to wish you all a good one. I will have pictures when I get back of my vacation. I will share it with you.
If you need to get hold of me, you have my cell phone number, or email addy, and you can call me or email me and I will get it some how. It might take a couple. But I will do my best.
What are we going to Montana for your asking? We are going to see Dante’s sister and family. We will go camping, fishing, and see fire works. Of course I will take pictures. I heard it is so pretty up there when they do fire works there. Dante says they are magic. I have to see for myself. I will let you know.
Well again, I love you guys and I want to hear from you guys. Have fun on 4th of July.
I have been busy with everything. I have been sick, and the kids also. I am back and I will update some stuff that we had done. But I have company coming over to watch movies. When they leave I will post here. I miss all of my friends and family.
1.Taco Bell, Chipotle or Baja Fresh?
2. Current Favorite song(s)?
November Rain, G&R
3. AIM Screen name?
4. Would you change your senior prom date if you had the chance?
5. Skim or Whole Milk?
6. Did you have chicken pox as a kid?
7. Price of gas you last paid for?
8. Wild night of drinking and clubbing or hot movie date in front of the fire?
why not both
9. What's your highest bowling score?
10. Ever signed onto Myspace and under New Cool People, seen someone you know?
11. Have you ever had a red headed slut?
12. Worst police-related experience?
13. Know the next 3 numbers of the sequence?
14. The movie you think everyone needs to see?
Mission: Impossible III
15. The reason you're at your computer right now?
16. Would you track your kids with a microchip?
17. Do you own a nalgene bottle?
18. Favorite sentimental song?
Just what I needed / The Cars
19. Favorite accent on someone of the opposite sex?
20. Last time you used your car horn?
21. Did you buy your computer from Dell?
22. Scariest movie as a child?
23. Do you do your own laundry?
24. Let the Hispanics stay or boot them back over?
25. Your pick to win the NBA finals?
26. Your favorite soft drink?
27. Steak or Shrimp?
28. Cubed ice or crushed ice?
29. Favorite piece of clothing ?
30. Favorite 80s Group?
31. If you could go to any concert tomorrow, who would you see?
32. Do you own a planner?
33. Gym buff, or do you think working out is over-rated?
I would like to work out more
34. Which do you notice first (girls) chest or arms (guys) chest or butt?
35. Can you keep a beat / dance?
36. Favorite brand of beer?
Don't drink beer
37. Do you play the bounce in beer pong?
38. How many times has your profile been viewed?
I have no clue
39. Favorite McDonalds menu item?
Double cheese burger
40. Walmart or Target?
41. Are there dirty dishes in the sink right now?
42. Can you line dance?
43. Do you own a TI-83?
44. Most hated class in High School?
45. Ever got into a heated debate over religion?
yep, its fun
46. Elephant or Donkey?
47. What time is it?
48. What kind of animals do you like?
Wolves, cats, Dogs
49. Favorite item of clothing on the opposite sex?
50. Favorite combo at Panera?
Never heard of it.
1) Single, Taken, or Crushin.
2) Are you happy with where you are?
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
On a daily basis
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
8) Do you want children ?
9) How many?
10) Would you consider adoption?
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would best?
Tell me and then back off.
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
15) Are you romantic?
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
I like people for who they are, not for what I can make them be.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would you get married?
Ireland or Hawii?
19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
20) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
21) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you cant?
22.) Have you ever broken a heart?
24.) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
25.)What would you say about your last ex?
Too many things both good and bad, but he will always be in my heart.
Here is what we did this weekend. Here we go....................
Fri: We stay home and had a family time together. Nothing really special...
Sat: Robert went to his aunt store to finish up her back room. The boys and I went along so we walked the mall and I helped her put some of her order away. Then we went to lunch. Then we talked with Grim and he came over and we went with him to shop. It was fun. So then we came home and I went to bed, So I could get up Sunday so we could go to Sedona to Slide Rock.
Sun: I got up at 2 am and I got onto the computer and Anna just went to bed like 2 minutes before I got on. I couldn't call you because my phone was in the room and I didn't want to wake up Rob to get it. Sorry Anna. Then finially it was 4 am and sat into my chair and I feel asleep. Then Rob woke me up and got dressed and then went to Mindee's house. Left to Sedona. We finially got there and it was fun. Here are the pics of it. We ;ft Slide Rock, then walked downtown Sedona. Then we ate at Cowboy Club. Damm they had great food. Came home and went to sleep in my chair again. Didn't know I did until his mother came in and asked a question. Then got up and went to bed. Sorry Anna for not answering the phone. No he didn't want a spork. I just SPORKED ya, for fun.
Monday: I slept in for a while. Man that felt good. Then got on the computer and talked with some friends. Then we went to Mindee's house for Memorial Day food. Yay. We had fun eating, playing games and talking and spending time with each other. It was a great day. Rob and I came home and watched some tv and spent time with each while the kids went to bed. I got on the computer and I started talking with some friends and yes Anna you too. Anna you know the rest (LOL). I had fun this weekend.
I hope that everyone had fun and was safe. I hop e that I get to hear from all of ya.